1. (optional) Start by spraying your roots with dry shampoo. My favorite is by Batiste (one of the first brands to ever come out with it!) It’s not only good for day old hair, but for adding volume!
2. Divide your hair + clip/pin back.
3. Start curling the bottom section of your hair using a 1 1/2 inch flat iron. I just grabbed the cheapest at Sally’s =P
4. Now curl the top section.
5. Spray with a little sea salt to give texture.
6. Flip it, shake it, bounce it!
7. Finish off by spraying your favorite hair spray and viola!
Hope you enjoy and have a great weekend!
I’m so obsessed with your hair! I went brunette in the fall to give mine a break but I’ll be going back blonde in the next few weeks and I can’t wait!